DataCamp is looking for an experienced and energetic VP of People who will be responsible for leading the People team to produce exceptional results in all areas of DataCamp’s employee experience, including Recruiting, Benefits, Diversity, Employee Satisfaction & Retention, HR Compliance, and Employee Growth & Development. Given our rapid growth, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build a culture and employee experience that is truly exceptional. If you are a passionate, creative, data-driven leader who shares our desire to create an amazing place to work, this could be your dream job!
You’ll be building and executing all people initiatives, including:
- Vision and Strategy: Work with the Executive team to collaboratively set and execute on the long-term vision for key People Ops initiatives.
- Values and Culture: Help promote our company values throughout both our offices and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our core beliefs.
- Diversity: Lead our Diversity Committee to identify and drive initiatives that will cultivate a more diverse organization to allow us to more effectively achieve our business objectives.
- Professional Development: Build scalable professional development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention.
- Management and Leadership Training: Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles.
- Compensation and Benefits: Analyze existing compensation packages and plan future comp across all functions; benchmark our current benefits package, and strategize for additional benefits as we scale.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years startup/growth experience
- Extensive experience in people operations and recruiting roles
- History of working cross-functionally with legal and finance teams to execute on HR systems, headcount planning, compensation, and legal requirements.
- Has built people programs inside other organizations, not just maintained existing ones
- Has expertise in coaching across the full spectrum of seniority
- Implementing and overseeing performance management tools
- Experience in owning compensation planning from start to finish
- The ability to think strategically, but also focus on tactical and operational issues
What's in it for You?
- Competitive salary and stock options at an early stage startup
- 100% of medical & dental insurance premiums paid
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every 6 months
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.