DataCamp is looking for an Office Manager to help us continue creating a fun and caring work environment, and to help everyone at DataCamp to be more effective. Are you someone who loves to work with people, wears many hats, and is a pro at organization and coordination? Then we are looking for you!
You will perform wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of our company. You will be a key component of our very strong and positive company culture. The ideal candidate will love the startup world and go above and beyond to support DataCamp in creating a great place to work.
- Office Environment & Administration - Manage daily operational projects that support a work environment where employees can thrive,e.g.Space Planning, Furniture, Tidiness, Vendor Coordination, and Conference Room Appearance / Functionality.
- Culture & Events - Organize and plan company events such as weekly All-Hands meetings, Happy Hours, Holiday Parties, etc.
- Onboarding Support - Provide basic onboarding support by setting up computers for new hires, and solving basic technical issues for employees.
- Recruiting & Onboarding Support - Assist recruiting team with on-site interviews, the candidate experience & new hire orientation.
How you work:
- People / Relationships: you can build strong relationships across all levels and functions of the organization. You are seen as a trusted, “go to” resource for all Office Management needs.
- Organizational Skills / Prioritization: You prioritize multiple demand and create systems / processes that benefit employees.
- Resourcefulness / Proactiveness: You have a “can do” attitude to solve problems. You proactively seek solutions to existing problems, and predict future problems before they happen.
- Learning Mindset: You are interested in learning the craft of HR, Culture, and Operations in a global start-up environment.
- Professionalism / Communications: You are the “face” of DataCamp -- you take pride in your work, have strong communication skills, and adapt to multiple personality types in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical Skills: You are computer-savvy and willing to learn more!
- At least 1 year experience in related field (or more for additional responsibilities)
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Very detail oriented and proactive nature
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate several efforts simultaneously
- Strong ability to prioritize and work both independently and with groups
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative, entrepreneurial attitude
- Curiosity for constant learning and process improvement/optimization
- Ability to manage Executive calendars, coordinate meetings, company events etc.
- University degree or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join small VC-backed company with best-in-class growth
- Build out a team in short time frame
- A salary, of course (base + bonus)
- Stock options in a startup that’s growing 10% per month
- 100% of medical & dental insurance premiums paid
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every 6 months
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.