View all openings
Fullstack Engineer (Rails)
Join our team
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, over 800,000 students around the world have completed nearly 50 million DataCamp exercises to date!
We are looking for multiple talented full-stack software engineers to help us build out the platform behind datacamp.com. As the Full-Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for crafting the API’s that drive all other microservices, payment processing, the DataCamp for Business features, implementing gamification systems, etc.
What are we looking for
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of web-development experience using Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks.
- You love to build apps and solve technical challenges.
- You have built cool stuff before.
- You are able to develop ownership of a product or feature.
- You can write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
- You are passionate about data science and education.
- Can work well in a team.
What we offer
In addition to joining a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A competitive salary including a company car.
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven's office.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.