View all openings
We are looking for a talented designer who specializes in graphic design for contract or full-time work with our Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating brand materials for a wide array of advertising and promotions and work with leadership to develop brand identity. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
- Proactive input in design and contribute to the development of DataCamp’s creative standards and visual identity.
- Producing effective artwork for promotions and a range of other media.
- Proofreading artwork to produce high-quality and accurate design.
- Be able to work on both short and long lead time projects.
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and design software.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Graphic Design qualification at a Degree level or equivalent.
- You must posses an up to date extensive knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign, as well as working on the Mac OS X
- Highly creative and has a sharp eye for detail
- Solid understanding of web design and usability
What we offer:
In addition to joining an innovative, flexible, and data-driven start-up, you'll enjoy the following:
- A salary, of course
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges on a daily basis
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up