View all openings
We’re seeking a Growth Marketer to be a key member of the marketing team and play a founding role in creating the marketing strategy at DataCamp. You will implement best practices for driving traffic to DataCamp’s marketing assets and develop, implement, track, and optimize our marketing efforts across all sales channels. Responsibilities include:
- Promoting products and content created by DataCamp to all possible partners and outlets. The main focus would be on promoting our course library and data science learning tools (RDocumentation, DataCamp light).
- Execute a multi-channel content strategy designed to drive growth and acquisition. This includes creating blog posts, syndicate writing, social media, videos, case studies, and PR.
- Seek out innovative opportunities to drive growth (new channels, platforms, partnerships, techniques)
Our ideal candidate:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- 2-3 years of experience in Growth, Product Marketing, and/or business strategy in consumer product
- Expertise in data-driven marketing. Ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Versed in multiple marketing and sales channels: email, social, SEM, SEO, brute-force hacks, co-marketing partnerships, sales development, content marketing
- Get it done attitude. Fast-mover not afraid to take risks, learn quickly and keep moving
- Exceptional communication skills; Ability to speak with ease and conviction to varied audiences and to adjust your tone appropriately
What’s in it for you:
In addition to joining an innovative, flexible and data-driven start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A salary, of course
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges on a daily basis
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up