View all openings
User Acquisition Lead
New York City
As our User Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for all existing and new user acquisition initiatives for DataCamp’s B2C offering. The key metric for you and your team will be our new user growth.
- Lead all current and new user acquisition initiatives in areas such as SEO, partnerships, content marketing, social media, PR, referral system, and more.
- Drive the vision for our acquisition roadmap for your team consisting of a Data Journalist and Growth Marketer(s) with a focus on acquisition
- Maintain a data-driven approach towards user acquisition and evaluate and prioritize user growth initiatives based on this data.
The ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience in digital marketing roles, preferably in a tech-oriented B2C company and has a proven track record to illustrate this experience. Furthermore, you have a strong understanding of all of the following marketing areas, and expert knowledge in at least two:
- Search Engine Optimization (keyword research, technical SEO at scale, link building)
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, Quora)
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, SQL/R/Python)
- Identifying and setting up strategic partnerships (platform, growth hacks, joint marketing agreements)
- Content Marketing
- Acquisition via product (Viral loops, Referral model, achievements sharing)
- PR (creation of PR campaigns, getting them in the news)
- Ability to lead a team
Also, you have an ambition to win and a get it done attitude. You are a fast-mover not afraid to take risks, learn quickly, and inspire others to do the same.