View all openings
Fullstack Software Engineer (JS)
Join our team
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, over 1 million students around the world have completed nearly 50 million DataCamp exercises to date!
We are looking for a talented Full-Stack Software Engineer to help us craft web apps that make it easier to build interactive DataCamp courses. You will be part of a great team, building applications and solving technical challenges every single day!
What are we looking for
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of web-development experience using technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- You have built cool stuff before.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You are able to write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
- You are passionate about data science and education.
- You can work well in a team.
What we offer
In addition to joining a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A competitive salary including a company car.
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven's office.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.