View all openings
Fullstack Software Engineer (JS)
Join our team
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, over 800,000 students around the world have completed nearly 50 million DataCamp exercises to date!
We are looking for a talented Full-Stack Software Engineer to help us craft web apps that make it easier to build interactive DataCamp courses. You will be part of a great team, building applications and solving technical challenges every single day!
What are we looking for
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of web-development experience using technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- You have built cool stuff before.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You are able to write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
- You are passionate about data science and education.
- You can work well in a team.
What we offer
In addition to joining a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A competitive salary including a company car.
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven's office.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.