Join our team
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser and on mobile. In fact, more than 1.5 million students around the world have completed over 50 million DataCamp exercises to date.
In this role, you will take the recently launched DataCamp mobile app to the next level. Our mission is to set the standard for mobile education by bringing DataCamp’s ‘learning by doing’ approach to the phone in a fun and engaging way.
As a full-stack software engineer, you will be mainly working with React Native and NodeJS. You will be enhancing the learning engine under the hood, adding gamification for a more engaging experience, perfecting the stability of the app, etc. Come join us!
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You love working on all parts of a software product, from polishing the user experience to increasing backend reliability.
- You write clean, maintainable, performant and testable code.
- You’re curious about the technologies you use and take the initiative to learn more about them.
- You take ownership of your own work and that of the team.
- You’re excited to mentor teammates about what you’ve learned building and shipping products.
- You have a point of view but are low ego.
- You want to work from Leuven, Belgium.
What we offer
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options at an early stage start-up.
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- A well-organized team with clear boundaries.
- Flexible working hours.
- International company retreats every 6 months.
- Conference and hardware budget.
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).