DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, millions of students around the world have completed over 90 million DataCamp exercises to date!
As a digital marketing manager at DataCamp, you will help lead efforts to efficiently acquire new users across a variety of digital advertising channels. You will help develop high performance marketing programs for both our B2C and B2B audiences to have a meaningful impact on our business. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned and detail-oriented marketer, with experience in acquisition marketing, campaign and creative development, strategy, data analysis, and optimization.
- Acquire new customers via DataCamp’s digital marketing channels, managing aggressive efficiency and volume thresholds
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Plan and successfully manage to campaign budgets
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on performance by channel
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience managing and optimizing large paid social and/or SEM budgets
- Maintains strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Stays up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Has a strong understanding of different conversion attribution methodologies, including last click, algorithmic/multi-touch, etc.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary (base + bonus) and stock options at an early stage start-up
- 100% of medical & dental insurance premiums paid
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every 6 months
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)