In this second session of our data maturity webinar series, we will cover in great detail the importance of investing in data infrastructure when attempting to become data-driven.
We will discuss how the central philosophy of infrastructure investments when becoming data-driven is about democratized, governed, data access for anyone interacting with data. We will showcase concepts and examples of what data infrastructure looks like across the maturity spectrum, and outline north star examples from data-driven organizations such as Airbnb, Netflix, and more.
- A detailed overview of how investments in infrastructure advances your data maturity
- The importance of governed data access when democratizing data insights and raising data literacy
- Examples from leading data-driven organizations such as Airbnb, Netflix, and more
Please make sure to sign up for all the sessions in this webinar series:
- The 5 Dimensions of Data Maturity—August 4, 11 AM ET
- The People & Organization Component of Data Maturity—August 18, 11 AM ET
- The Tools Component of Data Maturity—August 25, 11 AM ET
Adel is a Data Science educator, speaker, and Evangelist at DataCamp, where he has released various courses and live training on data analysis, machine learning, and data engineering. Adel is passionate about spreading data skills and data literacy throughout organizations and the intersection of technology and society. He has an MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics. In his free time, you can find him hanging out with his cat Louis.