As a foundational element of the IPTOP framework, investing in people’s capabilities and ability to work with data in their day-to-day is paramount for ensuring all other investments in becoming data-driven have a return on investment.
Throughout the session, we will outline how to accelerate data culture and literacy across the maturity spectrum, examples of upskilling programs that work for data skills, how to drive excitement around upskilling, how to organize data teams across maturity stages, and more.
- A detailed overview of how People, are the most important component of the data maturity framework
- Discussions on how to accelerate data literacy and culture within an organization
- Examples of upskilling programs that work for data skills
Please make sure to sign up for all the sessions in this webinar series:
- The 5 Dimensions of Data Maturity—August 4, 11 AM ET
- The Infrastructure Component of Data Maturity—August 11, 11 AM ET
- The Tools and Processes Component of Data Maturity—August 25, 11 AM ET
Adel is a Data Science educator, speaker, and Evangelist at DataCamp, where he has released various courses and live training on data analysis, machine learning, and data engineering. Adel is passionate about spreading data skills and data literacy throughout organizations and the intersection of technology and society. He has an MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics. In his free time, you can find him hanging out with his cat Louis.