In this final session of our data maturity webinar series, we will cover in great detail how data tools and better processes can be leveraged across the data maturity spectrum.
As supporting layers of the IPTOP framework, investing in the tools and processes that allow people to do their best work with data is essential to making it to the final stages of data maturity.
Throughout the session, we will discuss an organization’s relationship with tools across the maturity spectrum, how it enables democratized data insights, how to set up processes that work across the data team, and more.
- Causes and solutions to customer churn
- How to monitor, forecast, and improve churn metrics
- How customer behavior affects churn
Please make sure to sign up for all the sessions in this webinar series:
- The 5 Dimensions of Data Maturity—August 4, 11 AM ET
- The Infrastructure Component of Data Maturity—August 11, 11 AM ET
- The People & Organization Component of Data Maturity—August 18, 11 AM ET
Adel is a Data Science educator, speaker, and Evangelist at DataCamp, where he has released various courses and live training on data analysis, machine learning, and data engineering. Adel is passionate about spreading data skills and data literacy throughout organizations and the intersection of technology and society. He has an MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics. In his free time, you can find him hanging out with his cat Louis.