Workspace Publication Competition
Submit your Workspace publication by September 3 for your chance to win a $500 Amazon gift card and a DataCamp subscription—$900 in total value!
What can you win?
Prizes will be distributed to the top five entries based on the judging criteria outlined below.
How to get started
Ready to showcase your coding skills? This competition is your chance!
You have until Friday, September 3 at 12 PM EST to create your most insightful analysis using Workspace, our in-browser tool to write, run, and publish data analyses. Once you've created your publication, you'll need to submit it for review.
Choose one of two datasets made available
Conduct your analysis in R or Python
Create an insightful analysis
Publish your work
Submit your publication
- Documentation on the goal and what was included in the analysis
- How the question was approached
- Visualisation tools and techniques utilized
- How the results derived related to the problem chosen
- The ability to trigger potential further analysis
- How "out of the box" the analysis conducted is
- Whether the publication is properly motivated and adds value
Enter the competition
To to be eligible for the competition, you can choose to analyze one of the following:
Are you ready to submit your publication?Submit Your Publication
Inspiration to help you get started
NBA Shooting Data
This dataset consists of the analysis of four NBA players, and their results in the NBA playoffs.
Education Inequality Project
This project seeks to find whether and how socioeconomic factors affect U.S. high school performances on the ACT or SAT exams.
What's in a name
Explore a dataset to see baby name trends in the U.S. over the past 100 years and identify which are the most popular names