As the Community Partnerships Manager at DataCamp, I firmly believe that DataCamp Donates is the best way for schools and nonprofits serving disadvantaged communities to teach data literacy.
On Friday, March 26, I had the pleasure of discussing the impact of DataCamp Donates in the US, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sweden, and the Philippines with the following panelists:
- Zeeshan Usmani, Data Science, AI Ethics & Blockchain Thought Leader in Pakistan
- Isabel Sieh, Founder and Executive Director of Girls Will Code in the Philippines
- Sean Burrowes, Co-founder and CEO of Ingressive for Good in Nigeria
- Mari Haraldsson, Program Manager, Data Analyst Program at Hyper Island in Sweden
- Kelsey Wu, CSO of Harvard Square Data Analytics Group, Data Policy at The World Bank
- Felix Ayoola, Brand, Product & Experience Designer, OAU Student, and DataCamp Evangelist in Nigeria
Tune into our conversation to discover how their communities are utilizing free DataCamp access to train and employ thousands of learners across the globe.
We’ve Donated DataCamp Premium Scholarships to a Million People and Counting
5 Common Data Science Challenges and Effective Solutions
How I Saved Months Automating My Reporting with DataCamp Workspace
A Data Science Roadmap for 2024