The impact of data science and analytics
Data science and analytics are rapidly shaping every aspect of our lives and our businesses. We’re collecting more data than ever before, but not everyone is able to efficiently analyze all that data to extract meaningful insights. There is incredible power in data—but only if you know what to do with it. DataCamp teaches companies and individuals the skills they need to work with data in the real world.
8 millionDataCamp learners
Our core values
We live by a set of core values designed to set us on the best path to achieve our mission of democratizing data skills for everyone.
- Diversity of thoughtWe seek out different perspectives and value independent thinkers.
- Put the team firstWe believe that what’s good for the team is good for all of us.
- Give honest feedbackWe believe in radically candid communication and the freedom to foster healthy debate.
- Care for DataCamp(ers)We care deeply about the well-being of the company and our coworkers.
- Take ownershipWe take initiative and embrace accountability.
- Seek out the truthWe encourage everyone to challenge the status quo and ask the tough questions.
- Be transparentWe believe that being transparent—especially around our mistakes—leads to improvement and success.
- Make data-driven decisionsData skills are our business. We believe in making decisions based on data and facts.
- Focus on high ROIWe take pride in being lean and nimble while producing big results.
- Bias to actionWe are a fast-moving company that understands the importance of taking action.
Supporting data education for all
At DataCamp, we believe everyone deserves access to high-quality education and data skill development for a more secure future. As part of our mission to democratize data skills for everyone, we have always provided free, unlimited access to DataCamp for Classrooms for instructors and their students, serving more than 350,000 students around the world. We’ve also partnered with more than 20 nonprofit organizations to give 25,000 free DataCamp subscriptions to communities that need them most.
Loved by learners at thousands of companies
Skill up at scale. Data training designed for your business.
Join 2,000+ companies and 80% of the Fortune 1000 who use DataCamp to upskill their teams.Learn More
DataCamp, Inc.New York, USA
Empire State Building
350 5th Ave, Floor 77
New York, NY 10118
DataCamp Belgium BVLeuven, Be
Data Science Central UK LimitedLondon, UK
WeWork, The Bower
207 Old Street
London EC1V 9NR