DataCamp for Universities
DataCamp provides free access to its data science learning platform for educators and students.
- Apply below to create your free DataCamp Classroom
- For bespoke faculty and institution-wide plans, request a demo.
Leading universities use DataCamp
Enhance your curriculum
DataCamp’s interactive approach enables professors to supplement teaching and students to fast-track their learning with in-demand data skills.
Empower students to build confidence with 400+ hands-on courses in Python, SQL, R, Power BI, Excel, and more.
From in-demand career tracks to interactive projects, connect students with content curated by leaders at the forefront of the data revolution.
Strengthen CVs with Forbes’ #1 ranked certification program and challenge students to prove they are job-ready.
DataCamp’s entire learning platform is in-browser. No downloads, setups, or software is required—IT departments love us.
Go from learning to doing data science
Workspace is a collaborative classroom learning solution designed to fast-track students’ practical data science skills. Code, share, and analyze data together with DataCamp’s in-browser notebook—no installation needed.
- Allow students to code along while you’re teaching
- Easily distribute and grade assignments
- Monitor, feedback, and report on projects
- Focus on the teaching and not the technical setup
- Work on real world assignments individually or as a team without worrying about setup
- Enhance group projects with an instant feedback loop and cutting-edge collaboration features
- Start analyzing data instantly with pre built templates and datasets
Bridge the gap from education to work
How DataCamp equips students for long-term success:
- Stand out with Forbes’s #1 ranked certification program
- Multiple data science and analyst career tracks, curated by data leaders
- Create a personalized talent profile and get tailored matches with top employers
- Get your students noticed with data science portfolios to showcase their best work
students and teachers have used DataCamp for Universities
institutions have a DataCamp classroom
of leaders believe universities must provide a data literacy curriculum
What can you teach using DataCamp?
You and your students have free access, for an entire semester, to DataCamp's growing curriculum of expert content - designed for students of all data skills and levels.
- 410+ interactive courses
- 120+ real-life projects
- 50+ curated learning paths
- 50+ practice sessions
- 10+ skill assessments