Leading universities use DataCamp
Enhance your curriculum
DataCamp’s interactive approach enables professors to supplement teaching and students to fast-track their learning with in-demand data skills.
Empower students to build confidence with 400+ hands-on courses in Python, SQL, R, Power BI, Excel, and more.
From in-demand career tracks to interactive projects, connect students with content curated by leaders at the forefront of the data revolution.
Strengthen CVs with Forbes’ #1 ranked certification program and challenge students to prove they are job-ready.
DataCamp’s entire learning platform is in-browser. No downloads, setups, or software is required—IT departments love us.
From learning to doing, faster
Workspace is a collaborative classroom learning solution designed to fast-track students' practical data science skills. Spend less time on setup with a notebook that's fully managed and runs in-browser, enabling everyone to start coding immediately.
- Focus on teaching instead of technical setup
- Leverage preloaded real-world datasets
- Easily distribute and grade assignments with copy links
- Empower your students to code alongside you in real-time
- Fix and explain code errors with the power of AI
- Adapt it to your needs—turn AI assistance on or off and set default sharing settings with one click
students and teachers have used DataCamp for Universities
institutions have a DataCamp classroom
of leaders believe universities must provide a data literacy curriculum
Bridge the gap from education to work
How DataCamp equips students for long-term success:
- Stand out with Forbes’s #1 ranked certification program
- Multiple data science and analyst career tracks, curated by data leaders
- Create a personalized talent profile and get tailored matches with top employers
- Get your students noticed with data science portfolios to showcase their best work
What can you teach using DataCamp?
You and your students have free access, for an entire semester, to DataCamp's growing curriculum of expert content - designed for students of all data skills and levels.
- 410+ interactive courses
- 120+ real-life projects
- 50+ curated learning paths
- 50+ practice sessions
- 10+ skill assessments