An important part of business is planning for the future and ensuring that the company survives changing market conditions. Some businesses do this really well and last for hundreds of years. In this project, you'll explore data from BusinessFinancing.co.uk on the world's oldest businesses: when they were founded and which industries they belong to.
- 1The oldest business in the world
- 2How many businesses were founded before 1000?
- 3Which businesses were founded before 1000?
- 4Exploring the categories
- 5Counting the categories
- 6Oldest business by continent
- 7Joining everything for further analysis
- 8Counting categories by continent
- 9Filtering counts by continent and category
Curriculum Architect at DataCamp
Richie is a Learning Solutions Architect at DataCamp. He has been using R since 2004, in the fields of proteomics, debt collection, and chemical health and safety. He has released almost 30 R packages on CRAN and Bioconductor – most famously the assertive suite of packages – as well as creating and contributing to many others. He also has written two books on R programming, Learning R and Testing R Code.