Loved by learners at thousands of companies
In this project, you'll analyze video game critic and user scores as well as sales data for the top 400 video games released since 1977. You'll search for a golden age of video games by identifying release years that users and critics liked best, and you'll explore the business side of gaming by looking at game sales data.
Your search will involve joining datasets and comparing results with set theory. You'll also filter, group, and order data. Make sure you brush up on these skills before trying this project!
- 1The ten best-selling video games
- 2Missing review scores
- 3Years that video game critics loved
- 4Was 1982 really that great?
- 5Years that dropped off the critics' favorites list
- 6Years video game players loved
- 7Years that both players and critics loved
- 8Sales in the best video game years
Curriculum Manager, DataCamp
Izzy is a Curriculum Manager at DataCamp. She discovered a love for data during her seven years as an accounting professor at the University of Washington. She holds a masters degree in taxation and is a Certified Public Accountant. Her passion is making learning technical topics fun for students.