Loved by learners at thousands of companies
When beginning a career in data science, one often wonders what programming tools and languages are being used in the industry, and what skills one should learn first. By exploring the 2017 Kaggle Data Science Survey results, you can learn about the tools used by 10,000+ people in the professional data science community.
Before starting this project, you should be comfortable manipulating data frames
and have some experience working with the
This project uses a subset of the 2017 Kaggle Machine Learning and Data Science Survey dataset. If you want to know more about the tools and techniques Kaggle participants use, check out the full report of the Kaggle 2017 survey results.
- 1Welcome to the world of data science
- 2Using multiple tools
- 3Counting users of each tool
- 4Plotting the most popular tools
- 5The R vs Python debate
- 6Plotting R vs Python users
- 7Language recommendations
- 8The most recommended language by the language used
- 9The moral of the story
Journalist-Engineer at The Pudding