Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access DataCamp for free?
- To take advantage of this discount, you need to have the GitHub Student Pack. You can apply to get the pack on GitHub here: https://education.github.com/pack.
- Once you have the GitHub Student Pack, you will need to link your DataCamp and GitHub accounts. Click here to link your accounts now.
- If you are not currently signed in to GitHub, follow the prompt to sign in using your GitHub login credentials.
- Authorize GitHub to access your DataCamp account.
- You are now able to sign up for a DataCamp subscription with full access for three months at no charge by filling out the DataCamp checkout form. Note: This discount can only be used once per user.
Having trouble? Contact DataCamp support for help.
Who is eligible for this discount?
This discount is only available to students who have the GitHub Student Pack and are not already DataCamp subscribers. If you’re a student with a school-issued email address, you can get the pack here. For more information, refer to the full list of requirements on GitHub.
Will I be charged?
You will not be charged, and you do not need to provide a credit card to take advantage of this offer. At the end of your three free months, you will lose access to DataCamp's course library available through this offer. If you choose to purchase a subscription after your three free months, all of your DataCamp progress will be saved and you can continue where you left off. You can view our subscription pricing here.