Loved by learners at thousands of companies
This is an introduction to DataCamp projects. DataCamp projects allow you to apply the skills you have learned in DataCamp courses. In each project, you will carry out an end-to-end analysis on real-world tasks using real-world tools and workflows.
In doing so, you will learn how to work with Jupyter notebooks: an open-source web application that is great for interactive data analysis.
- 1This is a Jupyter notebook!
- 2Put any code in code cells
- 3Jupyter notebooks ♡ data
- 4Jupyter notebooks ♡ plots
- 5Jupyter notebooks ♡ Data Science
- 6Goodbye for now!
Rasmus BååthSee More
Data Science Lead at castle.io