This is an introduction to DataCamp projects. DataCamp projects allow you to apply the skills you have learned in DataCamp courses. In each project, you will carry out an end-to-end analysis on real-world tasks using real-world tools and workflows. In doing so, you will learn how to work with Jupyter notebooks: an open-source web application that is great for interactive data analysis.
- 1This is a Jupyter notebook!
- 2Put any code in code cells
- 3Jupyter notebooks ♡ data
- 4Jupyter notebooks ♡ plots
- 5Jupyter notebooks ♡ Data Science
- 6Goodbye for now!
Senior Data Scientist at King (Activision Blizzard)