This is an introduction to DataCamp projects. DataCamp projects allow you to apply the skills you have learned in DataCamp courses. In each project, you will carry out an end-to-end analysis on real-world tasks using real-world tools and workflows. In doing so, you will learn how to work with Jupyter notebooks: an open-source web application that is great for interactive data analysis.
- 1This is a Jupyter Notebook!
- 2Put any code in code cells
- 3Jupyter Notebooks ♡ SQL (part i)
- 4Jupyter Notebooks ♡ SQL (part ii)
- 5Jupyter Notebooks ♡ SQL (part iii)
- 6Jupyter Notebooks ♡ SQLAlchemy
- 7Jupyter Notebooks ♡ plots
- 8Goodbye for now!
Curriculum Manager at DataCamp
David is a Curriculum Manager at DataCamp. After majoring in Chemical Engineering and Economics, David created a personalized data science master's program using online resources. He has studied hundreds of online courses and created several himself. To connect, reach out on LinkedIn.