Loved by learners at thousands of companies
In 1847, the Hungarian physician Ignaz Semmelweis made a breakthough discovery: he discovers handwashing. Contaminated hands was a major cause of childbed fever and by enforcing handwashing at his hospital he saved hundreds of lives.
- 1Meet Dr. Ignaz Semmelweis
- 2The alarming number of deaths
- 3Death at the clinics
- 4The handwashing begins
- 5The effect of handwashing
- 6The effect of handwashing highlighted
- 7More handwashing, fewer deaths?
- 8A Bootstrap analysis of Semmelweis handwashing data
- 9The fate of Dr. Semmelweis
Data Science Lead at castle.io
What do other learners have to say?
I've used other sites—Coursera, Udacity, things like that—but DataCamp's been the one that I've stuck with.
Devon Edwards Joseph
Lloyds Banking Group
DataCamp is the top resource I recommend for learning data science.
Harvard Business School
DataCamp is by far my favorite website to learn from.
Decision Science Analytics, USAA